About this event
INNOVATE. BETTER YOUR COMMUNITY. BE A CHAMPION.
These are a few of the mantras of small business owners around the world. These fearless women and men work persistently each day to reach their goals. We believe their courage to pursue their edge and push through long days and nights should be rewarded. Innovative technology belongs to everyone, and it’s time to level the playing field.
- GRAND PRIZE
$15,000 + Admission to Plug and Play’s 10-Week Startup Camp
- SECOND PLACE
- THIRD PLACE
Wednesday, August 24th, 2016
6:30-8:30pm Pre-U.S. Bank Hackathon Virtual Session via WebEx
Saturday, August 27th, 2016
9:00am Doors Open
10:00am Opening Ceremony & Presentations
11:00am Coding Begins
1:00pm Breakout Session
10:00pm Pitch Workshop
12:00am Midnight Snack
12:00-8:00am Hack through the Night*
*Although staying overnight isn’t required, it is an option.
THE CHALLENGE Developer teams will be asked to leverage U.S. Bank and MasterCard APIs to create innovative solutions that improve productivity, financial stability and customer experience for al...
Developer teams will be asked to leverage U.S. Bank and MasterCard APIs to create innovative solutions that improve productivity, financial stability and customer experience for all small businesses.
- Teams of up to 5 individuals are allowed.
- Each hackathon has its individual hackathon.io page, and projects should be submitted on it.
- Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning.
- Fresh Code Enforced: We all start coding at the same time. This is done to keep things fair. Please don’t come in and build on top of previous projects if you want to win.
- Every participant must agree to the participation agreement.