[Cancelled] Toronto Bitcoin Hackathon 2014
Creating incredible things around Bitcoin [Changing dates!]
- Friday, Aug 22 2014
- 12:00 AM EDT
- Toronto, ON
Rules for All Participants
- Must purchase ticket here to participate
- We will provide "testnet" coins to those that don't have real Bitcoins to play with.
- Fresh code: We all start coding at the same time. This is done to keep things fair. Please don’t come in and build on top of previous projects, if you want to win. It’s cool to work on designs beforehand, digital mockups, open source frameworks, and anything else available to everyone, but try to keep things within reasonable limits.
- Code Review: Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning.
- Ownership and IP: Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Team Size: Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. All should be present for the bulk of the hackathon running time.
- Submissions: Projects should be submitted on http://www.hackathon.io/toronto4/projects. Submission time will be announced closer to the date.
- Demo Time: You must demo actual running software in order to present. No slide-decks or power-points will be allowed.
- Have fun and be nice: It’s a hackathon! Use whatever languages or hacks you have in your arsenal. Show us hardware. Show us new concepts. Show us anything you’d like. Be nice and courteous to others.