#ThinkOpenHealth Hackathon DOST-PCHRD & DOH in...
Strengthening eHealth Strategy through Inclusive Health
- Saturday, Apr 16 2016
- 04:00 PM HKT
- Makati, Metro Manila
1. #ThinkOpenHealth is a team event, and, in order to compete, each team must be composed of three to four members, preferably with at least one medical subject matter expert.
2. Attendance to the Pre-Hack event on April 8 is highly recommended but is not required. The issues, challenges and APIs will be discussed on the Pre-Hack event which may greatly help developers understand the criteria of the event.
3. Each participant must register online to the #ThinkOpenHealth eventbrite site. Registration is free of charge. If a participant doesn’t have a team yet, he/she can join a team during the event. No walk-in registration will be allowed.
4. During the Hackathon, subject matter experts on Health, Software Programming, Business Development will be available as "mentors" to help answer the participating team’s questions and inquiries. The mentors will be available from April 16, 1-10pm and April 17, 9am-1pm.
5. There will be three winners who will be awarded with the following prizes:
a. 1st place: Gold Award
=> Php 100,000 cash, latest gadgets, and a chance to be incubated by DOH, DOST-PCHRD and SMART- IdeaSpace b. 2nd place: Silver Award
=> Php 50,000 cash, latest gadgets, and a chance to be incubated by DOH, DOST-PCHRD and SMART- IdeaSpace c. 3rd place: Bronze Award => Php 30,000 cash, latest gadgets, and a chance to be incubated by DOH, DOST-PCHRD and SMART- IdeaSpace Winning and non-winning teams may also win other sponsored special awards with a Php10,000 cash prize: a. SHINE OS+ Award – SHINE OS+ award will be given to the team who can showcase innovative and interoperability solutions to maximize and extend use of EMRs using the SHINE OS+ SDK and APIs. b. DOH Student Award – award to be given to the most innovative and relevant entry from a team of undergraduate students. c. DOST-PCHRD Special Award – Application which can show interoperability of different EMRs to use RxBox, a telehealth device; or ease connection of health facilities to the PHIE. 6. Employees, students, faculty members or any person affiliated with the following DOH, DOST-PCHRD, SMART, Ateneo Java Wireless Competency Center, its partners and/or its subsidiaries are welcome to join except for the members of the Organizing Committee. 7. A panel of multi-disciplinary judges will be composed of representatives from DOH, DOST, SMART and its partners. WHERE AIM Conference Center - JV del Rosario Bldg. Benavides corner Trasierra St. 3F SGV, Legaspi Village, Makati 1229, Philippines