About this event
That’d be Anheuser-Busch. And they want to give up to 100 talented developers, designers, and entrepreneurs the chance to show off their skills at a 24-hour hackathon on May 16th and 17th in St. Louis, MO. Grand Prize winners will each get a ticket to BudLight's Up For Whatever epic weekend of unexpected fun in Catalina Island, California. Oh, and you must be 21 years of age or older to participate. Beer is involved, obviously.
Developers will be asked to build mobile applications that promote Anheuser-Busch’s core brand, Bud Light. Use AB data, external APIs, SDKs and other tools from today’s biggest innovators in technology to create a truly marvelous hack.
- 2nd Runner Up:
1 ticket per person to the 2015 Lou Fest
- 1st Runner Up:
1 ticket per person to a 2015 Professional football home game and tailgate experience in St.Louis
- Grand Prize:
1 ticket per person to Whatever, U.S.A. in Catalina Island, CA. Trip includes round-trip transportation, lo...
The Pre-Anheuser-Busch Hackathon meetup will be on May 15th from 7:30 pm CST to 9:30 pm CST at CIC St. Louis. All developers, designers and entrepreneurs as well as sponsor evangelists are invited to join the session. Evangelists will propose their challenge, introduce their technology and answer any questions to help ensure an amazing experience.
Saturday, May 16th
- 9:00 am Breakfast
- 10:00 am Opening Ceremony & Presentations
- 11:00am Coding Begins
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Breakout Sessions
- 6:00 pm Dinner
- 10:00 pm Snack
- 11:00 pm Clean Up Call
- 12:00 am Doors Close
Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg, Furby, drone, or Sphero. All team members must have completed the participation agreement to compete. We all start codi...
- Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg, Furby, drone, or Sphero. All team members must have completed the participation agreement to compete.
- We all start coding at the same time. This is done to keep things fair. Please don't come in and build on top of previous projects if you want to win.
- You must demo your hack in order to present. No slide-decks or power-points will be allowed. 2-minute presentation 1-minute Q&A from Judges.
- Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning.
- Submission time is 12:30pm on Sunday on the hackathon.io page