About this event
Data is no longer scarce. Far from it, mountains of data are collected on everything, from day-to-day activities such as pulling directions to the grocery store to specialized data for first responders attending a disaster zone. Traverse the mountains with us.
We Like: The Art of the Unknown
GIS Powered by Imagination
Integrating the Real World
Cutting Edge Data Discovery
- Grand Prize
$4000 + Round trip Air and hotel 3 day/2nights to DC to meet NGA Executives and Sr Tech leaders.
- 1st Runner Up
Custom Trophy (it wont be faux gold)
- Low Bandwidth Challenge
Saturday August 6th
9:00 AM Doors Open, Breakfast Served
10:00 AM Opening Ceremony, with Welcome Remarks from AngelHack
10:30 AM Hacking Begins
11:00 AM Lunch
1:30 PM Technology Breakout Sessions
6:00 PM Dinner Served
8:00 PM Pitch Workshop
11:30 PM Midnight Snack
12:00 AM – 8:00 AM Hack through the night!
Sunday August 7th
8:00 AM Breakfast
11:00 AM Lunch
2:00 PM Code Freeze/Hacking Ends!
3:00 PM Live Demos Begin!
Upon completion, will have a casual social to cap the event and allow people to socialize about their ideas.
Rules & Information Teams: only 1 person needs to register on behalf of all participants. All participants must be in the building during the event. ...
Rules & Information
- Teams: only 1 person needs to register on behalf of all participants.
- All participants must be in the building during the event. No remote hacking will be permitted.
- All code must be fresh.
- Participants must provide their own laptops, and mobile/tablet devices for use during the event.
- Seats are limited to 100 workstations.
- Come on your own or create a team. We also want to encourage collaboration among attendees so if you find a team or person with a valuable asset to support your idea/concept, feel free to team up when you arrive.
- External hard drives are permitted for the hacking event itself. If you want a Power strip bring it!
As much as we appreciate people’s interest, no one will be allowed inside the event other than participants, sponsor representatives, subject matter experts and invited media. No spectators please!