About this event
Together on April 7 & 8, we will build innovative and fast applications that will showcase innovations in health IT and IoT. Over 24 hours, attendees will compete for $10,000 in cash and prizes with access to free workshops, keynote speakers, and innovation sessions. Each participant will receive a discount code for a class or workshop along with the Best UX Health Hack and Best UX Data Hack teams will receive a discount code to a boot camp of their choice from our sponsors at General Assembly Boston.
This event is open to developers, entrepreneurs, marketers, and the “code-curious” as an opportunity to learn and compete!
Register Online > https://needforspeed_hackathon.eventbrite.com
- Overall Grand Prize
$5000 for the Overall Grand Prize
- Best Solution of Pfizer Digital Medicine Challenge
Best Solution of Pfizer Digital Medicine Challenge: $500.00 per team and a CMG Membership per team member (...
- Best Solution for Population Health and Patient Engagement
$1000.00 per team and a CMG Membership per team member (valued at $175)
- 10:00 AM - Doors Open. Join the party at CIC Kendall Square. Grab a snack and a cup of joe!
- 10:30 PM - Opening Ceremony and Presentations
- 11:30 PM - Lunch
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Innovation Sessions with Pfizer and DataCore Software
- 3:00 - 4:00 PM Additional Innovation Sessions (UX, Blockchain, Performance, Population Health, and MatLab)
- 6:00 PM - Dinner
- 8:30 PM - Day 1 UX Challenge Pitches
- 10:00 PM - Announcement of Day 1 Results *CIC will be closed overnight from 10:30 PM on Saturday, April 7th until 7:30 AM on Sunday, April 8th.
- 8:00 AM - Up and at ‘em! Join us for Breakfast!
- 10:00 PM - Innovation Sessions and Mentor Meetings
- 12:00 PM - Lunch
- 1:30 PM - Submission Deadline
- 2:30 PM - Demos Begin
- 4:00 PM - Judges Deliberation
- 4:30 PM - Awards
- 5:00 PM - Event Close
RULES TEAMS OF UP TO 5 PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED. ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT TO COMPETE. https://docsend.com/view/wfaa8jj TEAMS HAVE FULL OWNERSHIP O...
- TEAMS OF UP TO 5 PARTICIPANTS ARE ALLOWED. ALL TEAM MEMBERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT TO COMPETE. https://docsend.com/view/wfaa8jj
- TEAMS HAVE FULL OWNERSHIP OF EVERYTHING THEY BUILD AT OUR EVENTS AND ARE FREE TO DO WITH IT AS THEY WISH.
- YOU MAY NOT BEGIN YOUR PROJECT UNTIL THE COMPETITION OFFICIALLY BEGINS. PLEASE DON'T COME IN AND BUILD ON TOP OF PREVIOUS PROJECTS IF YOU WANT TO WIN.
- WINNING TEAMS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A CODE-REVIEW AT SOME POINT FOLLOWING THE EVENT OR IMMEDIATELY BEFORE WINNING.
HACKATHON.IO SHOULD BE USED FOR SUBMISSIONS RELATED TO: THE DATA AROUND US POPULATION HEALTH AND PATIENT ENGAGEMENT UX CHALLENGE