About this event
The Hasbro-A-Thon is a first of its kind toy and game hack! We're taking hacking to a whole new level of fun! Hasbro is looking for new ideas for play in their world class portfolio of brands and beyond.
Lagoa is the world’s first web-based platform for photoreal 3D CAD visualization and collaboration. Fast an...
Nerf -Strike Blazin' Bow Blaster, Nerf N-Strike Elite Rampage, Nerf N-Strike Elite Centurion Blaster, Nerf ...
- 08:00am : Doors Open to Sponsors / Sponsor Table Setup
- 09:00am : Doors Open to Attendees / Breakfast of Champions
- 10:30am : Sponsor Talks and Team Pitches
- 12:30pm : Lunch is served / The Hackathon begins
- 02:00pm : Sponsor Breakout Sessions
- 07:00pm : Dinner is served
- 7:00am : Breakfast is served
- 12:00pm : Lunch is served / I can’t think straight but this tastes awesome
- 01:00pm : Hackathon Ends / Submission due on hackathon.io
- 02:00pm : Demos Begin / Shine bright
- 05:00pm : Winners are announced / Prizathon
- 05:30pm : Drinkathon / You’ve survived… let’s celebrate
The Rules - The Hasbro-a-thon's competition rules below are the same around the world and allow everyone at every location an equal opportunity for success. Fresh Code - We all start codi...
The Rules - The Hasbro-a-thon's competition rules below are the same around the world and allow everyone at every location an equal opportunity for success.
Fresh Code - We all start coding at the same time. Prior to this time you may work on your design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, you name it. But no coding can be done beforehand. This allows you to spend your time at Hasbro-a-thon doing what you love best — HACKING!
Code Review - Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event. This will be to ensure everything was built at the hackathon.
It’s okay to Hack! - Feel free to use any tools, tricks, gems, shortcuts, or workarounds you’ve discovered over the years to help you build quicker. Use any frameworks, hosting service, etc. you please.
Ownership and IP - Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
Team Size - Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg or Furby.
Submissions - Each hack will have a unique hackathon.io page and each team must list their project on hackathon.io by 1:00pm on Sunday.
Have fun - It’s a hackathon! Use whatever languages or hacks you have in your arsenal. Show us hardware. Show us new concepts. Show us anything you’d like.