About this event
The human body is the most advanced machine available, but there is still a lot to learn about it. Take advantage of the many tools we have today to track, monitor, understand and improve our body and behavior. Know more about yourself and share the experience.
- (10:00 - 11:00) Welcome breakfast and theme presentation
- (11:00 - 12:00) Idea pitch and team matching
- (12:00) Start coding!
- (13:00 - 14:00) Lunch
- (14:00 - 20:30) Coding, coding, coding...
- (14:00 - 20:30) API Tutorial & coding corners
- (20:30 - 21:30) Dinner
- (21:30 - ...) DJ + night coding
- (9:00 - 9:30) Free high fives for those who survived the night :)
- (9:00 - 10:00) Breakfast
- (10:00 - 13:00) Closing Hacks
- (13:00 - 15:00) Lunch + Demo time!
- (15:30 - 16:00) Awards
- (16:00 - ...) ... bye bye or party :)
Your project: You have about 24h to code You have 5 minutes to demo: explain the concept, explain what you did, show your prototype! You cannot bring code from home, but you can use ...
- You have about 24h to code
- You have 5 minutes to demo: explain the concept, explain what you did, show your prototype!
- You cannot bring code from home, but you can use existing libraries
- You can come with ideas, sketches, wireframes
- Start writing code at the event
Team size and composition:
- Ideally 3 members, but 2 or 4 are good too
- Don’t worry if you don’t have a team, you can find team-mates at the event
- Makers, hackers, developers, and designers