About this event
GEP, a leading global provider of procurement and supply chain technology to Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises worldwide, is calling tech-thinkers, coders and developers to GEP TECHATHON 2019.
GEP fosters an environment that embraces new ideas and technology solutions that significantly move the needle for our business and our clients’ businesses. A place where technology designers and developers can come to shape the industry and geek out without having to worry about failure or affecting a company’s bottom line. We know it takes longer than a weekend to build great solutions, but this is ample time to form teams of great minds and begin creating future solutions.
GEP Techathon is a one-day in-house event, eight hours of coding and winning big, where the pre-qualified hackers will come together to work as teams. Your teammates and the problem statement will be revealed during the opening ceremony. A mentor will be assigned to each team, to guide you wherever required.
You can register for the competition on this website: https://techathon.gep.com/register
For any assistance or queries related to the case competition, please get in touch with us at:
We would encourage you to follow the latest updates on our Facebook group as well at https://www.facebook.com/groups/GEPTechathon2019/about/
Step 1: Registrations open on 10th June. Individual participant across Mumbai can register in GEP TECHATHON. Professionals with at least 2 years of experience are eligible to participate
Step 2: Shortlists announcements on 28th June. TECHATHON team will shortlist and confirm the entries based on technical skillset and years of experience.
GEP TECHATHON 2019 is open to Mumbai professionals only.
- Work Experience: 2-8 years developing software application on Microsoft .net technologies
- Qualifications: B.E /B.TECH/BCA/B.Sc (CS/IT)/ MCA/MSC/M.Tech
- Location: Mumbai
- Participants must register independently
- TECHATHON organizers will create teams based on years of experience and skills sets
- Teams will be announced in the opening ceremony on 29th June
- A team member CANNOT be substituted at any time in the TECHATHON
REGISTRATION 1. You can register for the competition on this website (www.techathon.gep.com) 2. Registrations will be open until close of submissions on 27th June 3. There is no fee to register or participate 4. Participant registered after the stipulated timeline will not be considered
- Please explicitly mention all the assumptions (if any) you make to solve the case. You can incorporate those as part of your submissions
- No additional solution beyond the set limit shall be accepted for evaluation
- Teams can submit their solutions throughout the event for as many times as they wish to
- A mentor will be assigned to each team. We encourage you to take the help of the assigned mentor while working on this case
- A working prototype solution is accepted as the submission
- Each submission will be reviewed and scored by a panel of unbiased industry experts who have sound knowledge on the subject
- The solution will be scored based on the accuracy of their model, consistency in approach and potential scalability
FINAL ROUND We plan to shortlist the top five teams who will then present to the GEP Global Leadership Team on the same day. The winner and runner-up will be judged from this round.
RESULTS Results would be declared on the same day.
- Please send us your queries at email@example.com and we'll respond as soon as we can.
- We would encourage you to follow the latest updates on our Facebook group as well at https://www.facebook.com/groups/451458349016996/about/