About this event
Build the most awesome mobile app using the power of Salesforce Platform. Create it from scratch and blow our minds away! You can begin coding right away, but note you'll need to be a paid, registered attendee of Dreamforce 2013 in order to participate in the hack.
One Grand Prize in the amount of $1,000,000 (USD) in the form of a wire transfer evenly distributed among t...
One 2nd prize in the amount of $50,000 (USD) in the form of one or more gift cards.
One 3rd prize in the amount $25,000 (USD) in the form of one or more gift cards.
9:00AM Hack Central Developer Zone opens for hacking!
Check-in at Hack Central for your exclusive schwag. The Developer Zone will be open for the next 57 hours
7:00PM Deadline for Participant Check-in
In order to be eligible to win, you must have checked in at Hack Central in the Developer Zone by this point
Team Registration Closes & Teams lock
In order to be eligible to win, you must be registered for the hackathon at this point.
You must build your app using Salesforce Platform, the #1 cloud enterprise platform. With Force.com, ...
You must build your app using Salesforce Platform, the #1 cloud enterprise platform. With Force.com, Heroku, and ExactTarget, you can build scalable apps to power and automate your business. Additionally, we offer the following developer tools and APIs that you can use in your app.
WHO MAY ENTER?
You are eligible to participate in and enter the Hackathon provided you meet the following requirements:
- You are, and each of your team members is, at least 18 years old
- You are, and each of your team members is, a registered attendee of Dreamforce 2013
- neither you nor any of your team members are an employee of salesforce.com or its related companies as of September 1, 2013
- Neither you nor any of your team members are involved in any part of the creation, promotion, execution or administration of this Hackathon
WHAT AND HOW DO I SUBMIT?
Each entry must be completed and submitted between 2:01pm on November 19, 2013 and November 20, 2013 at 6:00pm PST. The submission process will be managed by a third-party vendor. Entries consist of:
- A mobile application useable by the judges
- Login credentials to the Salesforce development environment used by the application
- A maximum 250 word description submitted in English of the application
- A maximum 2 minute demo video of the working application
- Link to the working source code