About this event
During 24 hours we will organise ourselves in small teams with similar interests. Each team will explore new technologies, try out new techniques and practices in any way they see fit. We expect to see teams hack away at prototypes to validate their exciting new ideas, intense collaboration within the teams, networking and knowledge sharing amongst the different teams. In short: having a lot of fun and learning a lot of new stuff. We'll end the event with a short presentation round / science fair kind of thing.
- 5:00 PM - start of exploration day (kickoff meeting?)
- 7:00 PM - pizza
- ? PM - hacking, exploring, ...
- ? AM - hacking, exploring, ...
- 8:00 AM - breakfast
- 8:30 AM - hacking, exploring, ...
- 12:30 PM - lunch
- 1:00 PM - hacking, exploring, ...
- 5:00 PM - prepare for exploration fair/presentations/demo
- 6:00 PM - exploration fair/presentations/demo/food
- 8:00 PM - the end
The event will take place at the Cegeka Leuven offices. Each person, being a contributor or not, is allowed to propose projects, no restrictions on topic Each person is allowed to comment o...
- The event will take place at the Cegeka Leuven offices.
- Each person, being a contributor or not, is allowed to propose projects, no restrictions on topic
- Each person is allowed to comment on projects, challenge goals, ...
- Each project consists of max 6 contributors.
- When max reached, try to either split up or find some other project you would also like to join.
- When in doubt the project initiator will deal with this
- Each project makes sure they come prepared
- Reading group style preparation is encouraged, i.e. self-preparation + bi-weekly 1 bookable hour to discuss, sync, ...
- Feel free to do things differently
- The exploration day uses a 24 hour format
- Starts at 5:00 PM on monday (possible to work remote, e.g. home, Hasselt, ...)
- Ends at 8:00 PM on tuesday (including presentations/drinks) (mandatory in Leuven)
- Monday evening is not bookable in camis, tuesday is bookable for up to 8 hours.
- Staying late or even overnight on monday is possible although certainly not mandatory :-)
- Tuesday evening everybody gets together for presentations/demo/fair.
- Non-contributors are welcome between 6:00 PM and 8:00 PM.
- Participation of all projects/contributors is mandatory.
- A work order code for camis will be available
- If the project is part of an existing innovation center / competence center than please use that particular work order code