About this event
Saturday 8:00AM: Doors Open to Sponsors / Sponsor Table Setup
9:00AM: Doors Open to Attendees / Breakfast of Champions
10:30AM: Sponsor Talks and Team Pitches
12:30PM – Lunch is served / The Hackathon begins!
2:00PM-6:00pm – Sponsor Breakout Sessions
7:00PM – Dinner is served
8:00AM – Breakfast is served
12:00PM – Lunch is served / I can’t think straight but this tastes awesome!
1:00PM – Hackathon Ends / Submission due on hackathon.io
2:00PM –Demos Begin / Shine bright
5:00PM – Winners are announced / Prizathon!
5:30PM – Drinkathon / You’ve survived… let’s celebrate!
Fresh Code We all start coding at the same time. Prior to this time you may work on your design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, you name it. But no coding can be done before...
- Fresh Code We all start coding at the same time. Prior to this time you may work on your design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, you name it. But no coding can be done beforehand. This allows you to spend your time at AngelHack doing what you love best — HACKING!
- Code Review Winning teams will be subject to a code-review at some point following the event. This will be to ensure everything was built at the hackathon.
- It’s okay to Hack! Feel free to use any tools, tricks, gems, shortcuts, or workarounds you’ve discovered over the years to help you build quicker. Use any frameworks, hosting service, etc. you please.
- Ownership and IP Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Team Size Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg or Furby.
- What to Build Create a prototype of a solution to a problem that can’t be easily found anywhere else.
- Submissions Each hack will have a unique hackathon.io page and each team must list their project on hackathon.io by 1:00pm on Sunday.
- Have fun It’s a hackathon! Use whatever languages or hacks you have in your arsenal. Show us hardware. Show us new concepts. Show us anything you’d like.