AngelHack Toronto - Spring 2013
- Saturday, May 18 2013
- 04:00 PM UTC
- Toronto, Ontario
AngelHack’s are insanely large hackathons, which we organize to inspire entrepreneurship and introduce new technologies to developers. We see hackathons as a gateway towards the startups of tomorrow; a place where imaginative developers go to meet others and build! To the projects that win, Silicon Valley and the connections that can make your dreams come true await.
The AngelHack Competition rules below are the same around the world and allow everyone at every location an equal opportunity for success.
- Fresh Code: We all start coding at the same time. Prior to this time you may work on your design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, you name it. But no coding can be done beforehand. This allows you to spend your time at AngelHack doing what you love best — HACKING!
- It’s okay to Hack: Feel free to use any tools, tricks, gems, shortcuts, or workarounds you’ve discovered over the years to help you build quicker. Use any frameworks, hosting service, etc. you please.
- Ownership and IP: Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Team Size: Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg or Furby.
- Submissions: Each hack will have a unique hackathon.io page and each team must submit their project by 1:30pm on Sunday.
- Have fun: It’s a hackathon! Use whatever languages or hacks you have in your arsenal. Show us hardware. Show us new concepts. Show us anything you’d like.