About this event
Entrance in the AngelHack Accelerator Program.. $1100 flight reimbursement to SF.. Startup Docs.. Tickets t...
Up for Grabs: $50K in consulting services, Boxee Box, Apple TV, Transformer 2. Criteria: Scan the prepr...
- Sponsorship Prize: Context.io
We are offering: AppleTV + $100 in iTunes gift cards. Judging based on: 1. Product potential - How li...
11:00AM: Doors Open to Attendees / Breakfast of Champions
12:00AM: Sponsor Talks and Team Pitches
12:30PM – Lunch is served / The Hackathon begins!
2:00PM-6:00pm – Sponsor Breakout Sessions
8:00PM – Dinner is served
HACK THROUGH THE NIGHT #HACKSTRONG
8:00AM – Breakfast is served
12:00PM – Lunch is served / I can’t think straight but this tastes awesome!
1:00PM – Hackathon Ends / Submission due on hackathon.io
2:00PM –Demos Begin / Shine bright
5:00PM – Winners are announced / Prizathon!
5:30PM – Drinkathon / You’ve survived… let’s celebrate!
AngelHack’s are insanely large hackathons, which we organize to inspire entrepreneurship and introduce new technologies to developers. We see hackathons as a gateway towards the startups of tomorro...
AngelHack’s are insanely large hackathons, which we organize to inspire entrepreneurship and introduce new technologies to developers. We see hackathons as a gateway towards the startups of tomorrow; a place where imaginative developers go to meet others and build! To the projects that win, Silicon Valley and the connections that can make your dreams come true await.
The AngelHack Competition rules below are the same around the world and allow everyone at every location an equal opportunity for success.
- Fresh Code: We all start coding at the same time. Prior to this time you may work on your design, logo, wireframes, idea validation, digital mockups, you name it. But no coding can be done beforehand. This allows you to spend your time at AngelHack doing what you love best — HACKING!
- It’s okay to Hack: Feel free to use any tools, tricks, gems, shortcuts, or workarounds you’ve discovered over the years to help you build quicker. Use any frameworks, hosting service, etc. you please.
- Ownership and IP: Teams have full ownership of everything they build at our events and are free to do with it as they wish.
- Team Size: Teams of up to 5 humans are allowed. You can also add 1 cyborg or Furby.
- Submissions: Each hack will have a unique hackathon.io page and each team must submit their project by 1:30pm on Sunday.
- Have fun: It’s a hackathon! Use whatever languages or hacks you have in your arsenal. Show us hardware. Show us new concepts. Show us anything you’d like.