AngelHack Silicon Valley 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, Jul 18 2015
- 09:00 AM PDT
- Silicon Valley, United States
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
- Prize: Apple Watches for each member of the winning team in Silicon Valley
- Link: https://www.clusterpoint.com/events/angelhack/
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize: HP
- Challenge: Build any web, mobile, HP Sprout or IOT application that uses APIs from HP Haven OnDemand. APIs can be accessed via http://hpsw.co/Ms8i3N7 - all developers get a FREE account and API key, plus an increased hackathon quota. The winning app will be judged on the best and most innovative use of the Haven OnDemand APIs. Chaining multiple Haven OnDemand APIs is encouraged for more impressive outcomes.
- Prize: GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition for each member of the winning team with an idolondemand.com account (up to 5x units max per team).
- Link: http://www.idolondemand.com/
Sponsored by HP Haven OnDemand
Sponsor Prize: Branch Metrics
- Challenge: Utilize Branch deep links in any creative way you can think of. This may include referral and sharing programs, personal on-boarding, universal app banners, or attribution metrics.
- Prize: The best hack utilizing our SDKs will be featured on our website.
- Link: https://github.com/BranchMetrics
Sponsored by Branch Metrics
Sponsor Prize: Sparkpost
- Challenge: We are looking for the most innovative use of our APIs - a creative use of email notifications or a project that shows the importance of messaging from an app.
- Prize: $2,500 cash prize + 1 year of SparkPost Gold ($6,900 value)
- Link: https://www.sparkpost.com/docs/getting-started-0
Sponsored by Sparkpost
Sponsor Prize: IBM Bluemix
- Challenge: Create an app showing innovative use of Bluemix
- Prize: Winners will receive access to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Start-ups with $12K in Cloud Credit and will be eligible for up to $120,000 of free IBM Cloud credit.
- Link: https://ibm.biz/angelhack2015
Sponsored by IBM Bluemix
Sponsor Prize: Respoke
- Challenge: Create an innovative application using the Respoke API. Info on getting started with Respoke can be found at: http://respoke.github.io/angelhack/
- Prize:"Hackathon Survival Packs" (Timbuk2 backpacks filled with goodies)
- Link: https://www.respoke.io/
Sponsored by Respoke