AngelHack Montreal 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, Jun 06 2015
- 09:00 AM PDT
- Montreal, Quebec
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
- Link: https://www.clusterpoint.com/events/angelhack/
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize: EERS
- The team with the best audio project will be awarded two (2) eers custom earphones.
Sponsor Prize: Emotiv EPOC
- The team with the best project using the Emotiv EPOC will be awarded one (1) Emotiv EPOC.
Sponsor Prize: IBM Bluemix
- Challenge: Create an app showing innovative use of Bluemix
- Prize: Winners will receive access to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Start-ups with $12K in Cloud Credit and will be eligible for up to $120,000 of free IBM Cloud credit.
- Link: https://ibm.biz/angelhack2015
Sponsored by IBM Bluemix
Sponsor Prize: InteraXon Muse
- The team with the best project using the Muse sensing headband will be awarded one (1) Muse sensing headband.
Sponsor Prize: OpenBCI
- The team with the best project using the OpenBCI will be awarded one (1) OpenBCI kit.