AngelHack Manila 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, Aug 08 2015
- 09:00 AM SGT
- Manila, PHILIPPINES
Sponsor Prize: Amazon Web Services
- Challenge: As the IoT becomes more and more prevalent we're interested in seeing how people can connect IoT devices with AWS to collect data from previously unrecorded sources? What can you do with that data? Can you solve problems
- Prize: $100 AWS Credits + AWS Technical Training ($600) + $80 credit for self-places labs + 1 month AWS support ($100)
- Link: https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/h2a0g1k5/
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
- Link: https://www.clusterpoint.com/events/angelhack/
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize: IBM Bluemix
- Challenge: Create an app showing innovative use of Bluemix
- Prize: Winners will recieve access to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Start-ups and will be eligible for up to $120,000 of free IBM Cloud credit..
- Link: https://ibm.biz/angelhack2015
Sponsored by IBM Bluemix