AngelHack London 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, Jun 20 2015
- 09:00 AM BST
- London, United Kingdom
Grand Prize: AngelHack HACKcelerator
An Exclusive invite to our HACKcelerator Program
Sponsored by Angelhack http://angelhack.com/hackcelerator/
Sponsor Prize: Autodesk
- Challenge: Create an app using 3D.
- Prize: 1 Samsung Gear II Watch per winning team member
- Link: https://developer.autodesk.com
Sponsored by Autodesk
Sponsor Prize: Amazon Web Services
- Prize: $100 AWS Credits + AWS Technical Training ($600) + $80 credit for self-places labs + 1 month AWS support ($100) for all participants.
- Link: https://aws.amazon.com/activate/event/ah2015/
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
- Link: https://www.clusterpoint.com/events/angelhack/
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize: HP
- Challenge: Build any web, mobile, or IOT application that uses APIs from HP Haven OnDemand. APIs can be accessed via http://hpsw.co/Ms8i3N7 - all developers get a FREE account and API key, plus an increased hackathon quota. The winning app will be judged on the best and most innovative use of the Haven OnDemand APIs. Chaining multiple Haven OnDemand APIs is encouraged for more impressive outcomes.
- Prize: GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition for each member of the winning team with an idolondemand.com account (up to 5x units max per team).
- Link: http://www.idolondemand.com/
Sponsored by HP Haven OnDemand
Sponsor Prize: Branch.io
- Challenge: The best integration of Branch on an App
- Prize: Branch T-shirt and Hoodie for each team member and 1 Jam Box
- Link: https://github.com/BranchMetrics
Sponsored by Branch Metrics
Sponsor Prize: Pebble
- Challenge: Create an awesome hack using a Pebble smartwatch. This is typically in the form of a Pebble app alone but can also be integrated in other IoT projects.
- PRIZE: Pebble watches
- Link: https://developer.getpebble.com/sdk/
Sponsored by Pebble
Sponsor Prize: Thalmic Labs
- Challenge: Create the best hack you can using a Myo armband and SDK
- Prize: One Myo armband per winning team member
- Link: developer.myo.com/hackers
Sponsored by Thalmic Labs