AngelHack Kabul Hackathon 2018
- Monday, May 07 2018
- 02:00 PM AFT
- Kabul, Afghanistan
We know some rules are meant to be broken, but you should probably (read: definitely) stick by these:
1. Fresh Code - We all start coding at the same time. It’s cool to work on designs beforehand, digital mockups, open source frameworks, and anything else available to everyone, but keep things within fair limits.
2. Code Review - Winning teams may be subject to a code-review at some point following the event or immediately before winning. This is to ensure that all code used is in fact fresh.
3. Ownership and IP - You own your IP and whatever you create. Simple as that.
4. Team Size - No more than five people.
5. Submissions - Each hackathon has its individual hackathon.iopage where projects need to be submitted by the designated time. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to do just that.
6. Demos - You’ll have 2 minutes to demo the functionality of your project and talk through your idea, and 1 minute for Q&A from judges.
7. Be cool to your fellow hackers! Check out our Code of Conduct.