AngelHack Brooklyn 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, Jun 06 2015
- 09:00 AM EDT
- Brooklyn, New York
Grand Prize: AngelHack HACKcelerator
An Exclusive invite to our HACKcelerator Program
Sponsored by Angelhack http://angelhack.com/hackcelerator/
Sponsor Prize: Amazon Web Service
- Prize: (5) Amazon Fire TV's + AWS Credits AND $100 AWS Credits + AWS Technical Training ($600) + $80 credit for self-places labs + 1 month AWS support ($100)
- Link: http://aws.amazon.com/activate/
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
- Link: https://www.clusterpoint.com/events/angelhack/
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize : HP
- Challenge: Build any web, mobile, or IOT application that uses APIs from HP Haven OnDemand. APIs can be accessed via http://hpsw.co/Ms8i3N7 - all developers get a FREE account and API key, plus an increased hackathon quota. The winning app will be judged on the best and most innovative use of the Haven OnDemand APIs. Chaining multiple Haven OnDemand APIs is encouraged for more impressive outcomes.
- Prize: GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition for each member of the winning team with an idolondemand.com account (up to 5x units max per team).
- Link: http://www.idolondemand.com/
Sponsored by HP
Sponsor Prize: IBM Bluemix and FlowThings.IO
- Challenge: Create an app showing innovative use of Bluemix and Flowthings.IO services
- Prize: Winners will receive access to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Start-ups with $12K in Cloud Credit and will be eligible for up to $120,000 of free IBM Cloud credit or 6 months of IBM Bluemix services.
- 2x https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13276 (SparkFun Starter Pack for Intel® Edison)
- 1x https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13095 (SparkFun Interface Pack for Intel® Edison)
- 1x https://www.sparkfun.com/products/13094 (SparkFun Sensor Pack for Intel® Edison)
- ~$400 value given shipping and taxes.
- Link: https://ibm.biz/angelhack2015
Sponsored by IBM Bluemix
Sponsor Prize: Linode
- Challenge: Best use of Linode Services
- Prize: 1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4” 16GB pre-loaded with dev tools for each team member
- Link: https://www.linode.com/
Sponsored by Linode
Sponsor Prize: Respoke
- Challenge: Create an innovative application using the Respoke API. Info on getting started with Respoke can be found at: http://respoke.github.io/angelhack/
- Prize: (4) Tessel boards and add-on modules to the team that demonstrates the best use of the Respoke API's in their application.
- Link: https://www.respoke.io/
Sponsored by Respoke
Sponsor Prize: Sparkpost
- Challenge: We are looking for the most innovative use of our APIs - a creative use of email notifications or a project that shows the importance of messaging from an app.
- Prize: $2,500 cash prize + 1 year of SparkPost Gold ($6,900 value)
- Link: https://www.sparkpost.com/docs/getting-started-0
Sponsored by Respoke
Sponsor Prize: Thalmic Labs
- Challenge: Create the best hack you can using a Myo armband and SDK.
- Prize: One Myo armband per winning team member
- Link: developer.myo.com/hackers
Sponsored by Thalmic Labs