AngelHack Bangalore 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, May 23 2015
- 09:00 AM IST
- Bangalore, India
Sponsor Prize: Amazon Web Services
- Prize: $100 AWS Credits + AWS Technical Training ($600) + $80 credit for self-places labs + 1 month AWS support ($100) for all participants.
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Sponsor Prize: Clusterpoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an AngelHack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end. Additionally, any participant who signs up for Clusterpoint will receive $2500 in Clusterpoint Cloud credits.
Sponsored by Clusterpoint
Sponsor Prize: HP
- Challenge: Challenge: Build any web, mobile, or IOT application that uses APIs from HP Haven OnDemand. APIs can be accessed via http://hpsw.co/Ms8i3N7 The winning app will be judged on the best and most innovative use of the Haven OnDemand APIs. Chaining multiple Haven OnDemand APIs is encouraged for more impressive outcomes.
- Prize: GoPro Hero Edition for each member of the winning team with an idolondemand.com account (up to 5x units max per team)
Sponsored by HP
Sponsor Prize: IBM Bluemix
- Challenge: Create an app showing innovative use of Bluemix
- Prize: Winners will recieve access to the IBM Global Entrepreneur Program for Cloud Start-ups and will be eligible for up to $120,000 of free IBM Cloud credit.
Sponsored by IBM Bluemix