AngelHack Hong Kong 2016
NEW venue at 7/F, The Wave
- Saturday, May 21 2016
- 09:00 AM HKT
- Hong Kong, China
Grand Prize: An exclusive invite to our HACKcelerator Program
- A 12-week Curriculum to turn your hackathon idea into a startup reality
- A diverse network of both local and global mentors
- Weekly guest speakers
- A chance to fly to Silicon Valley for our Annual Global Demo Day and participate in a week of
- extensive pitch training!
Sponsored by Angelhack
Amazon Web Services
Prize: $100 in AWS Credits per person through AWS Activate and
- AWS Free Usage Tier
- 1 month AWS Support at Business level
- AWS Technical Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
- AWS Business Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
- 80 credits for Self-paced labs Training ($80 value)
- 1:1 Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Access to the Startup Blog and Startup Forum
- Special "Self-starter" Third-Party offers
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Challenge: Develop an app for iOS, Android, web, or Windows that uses the WILL SDK with a focus on productivity, writing, games, or other novel uses of digital ink.
Global Prize The top two WILL SDK projects from all over the globe will win the following: • Selected as finalists in the global Wacom Inkathon • All expense paid trip to CES in January 2017 • Finalists will then pitch for a chance to win $10,000, $5,000, or $2500 prizes.
WILL SDK Link: https://developer.wacom.com/technologies/will-universal-ink Global Prize Submission Link: http://goo.gl/forms/tVJP8InYft
• The Challenge is Simple. AngelHack’s nonprofit arm, Code For A Cause, is challenging superhero coders to build a technology that will have a positive impact on the world, people, or environment.
• The Prize is Awesome. At the end of the 9th Global Series, the top three Code4Impact Award Winners will be invited to the AngelHack HACKcelerator Program. One of these three lucky teams will be flown out to San Francisco, for our 5th Annual Global Demo Day and will pitch to some of the largest Accelerators and Investors in the world, while meeting with leading social entrepreneurs. For more details click here.
Challenge: Build the next big IoT related idea to disrupt the hardware industry
Prize: Top IoT idea submission will receive a FastPass to stand a chance to pitch to Brinc founders Bay McLaughlin or Manav Gupta, and consult leading mentors from Brinc's community.
Sponsored by Brinc IoT
Theme: Living Services
Challenge: Solving societal issues in Hong Kong through design
Prizes: 3000HKD for first, 2000HKD for second, 1000 for third
Breakout session will include explanation of Living Services and case studies of application
Sponsored by Fjord
"Code4Impact winners that meets Project Inspire's criterias will qualify for Project Inspire ""Hackathon Tier"" as a semi-finalist and win a dedicated crowdfunding page to raise funds & exposure for their project.
They will also be enroute to become the finalist to win $25,000USD grant, dependent on set criterias."
Startup Bootcamp Fintech
Challenge: Build the next big Fintech related idea to disrupt the financial industry
Prize: Top FinTech idea submission will receive a FastPass to stand a chance to pitch and consult leading mentors from the Startup Bootcamp Fintech's community at the Fast Track events.
FastTrack events are a bite-sized glimpse into the value a Startupbootcamp program entails. You will have the chance to pitch your early-stage FinTech startup, connect with industry experts and angel investors, get feedback from other startups and meet the Startupbootcamp FinTech team.
Sponsored by Startup Bootcamp