AngelHack Colombo 2016
- Saturday, May 28 2016
- 04:30 PM IST
- Colombo , Sri Lanka
Grand Prize: An exclusive invite to our HACKcelerator Program
• A 12-week Curriculum to turn your hackathon idea into a startup reality
• A diverse network of both local and global mentors
• Weekly guest speakers
• A chance to fly to Silicon Valley for our Annual Global Demo Day and participate in a week of extensive pitch training!
• If the Grand Prize winning team uses at least one Ideamart API, those APIs will be made available internationally for the global demo day.
Sponsored by Angelhack
Amazon Web Services
Prize: $100 in AWS Credits per person through AWS Activate and
• AWS Free Usage Tier
• 1 month AWS Support at Business level
• AWS Technical Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
• AWS Business Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
• 80 credits for Self-paced labs Training ($80 value)
• 1:1 Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
• Access to the Startup Blog and Startup Forum
• Special "Self-starter" Third-Party offers
Sponsored by Amazon Web Services
Challenge: Develop an app for iOS, Android, web, or Windows that uses the WILL SDK with a focus on productivity, writing, games, or other novel uses of digital ink.
Global Prize The top two WILL SDK projects from all over the globe will win the following:
• Selected as finalists in the global Wacom Inkathon
• All expense paid trip to CES in January 2017
• Finalists will then pitch for a chance to win $10,000, $5,000, or $2500 prizes.
WILL SDK Link: https://developer.wacom.com/technologies/will-universal-ink
Global Prize Submission Link: http://goo.gl/forms/tVJP8InYft
• The Challenge is Simple. AngelHack’s nonprofit arm, Code For A Cause, is challenging superhero coders to build a technology that will have a positive impact on the world, people, or environment.
• The Prize is Awesome. At the end of the 9th Global Series, the top three Code4Impact Award Winners will be invited to the AngelHack HACKcelerator Program. One of these three lucky teams will be flown out to San Francisco, for our 5th Annual Global Demo Day and will pitch to some of the largest Accelerators and Investors in the world, while meeting with leading social entrepreneurs. For more details click here.
Challenge · Use at least one of the Ideamart API's and you are entitled to the following prize.
· Market application through Dialog Axiata marketing channels to take your product to the market.
· Support to get initial customers
· Extensive mentoring and incubation space for your startup
· Access to latest Ideamart technologies.
Winner – LKR 75,000
1st Runners up – LKR 50,000
2nd Runners up – LKR 25,000
Sponsored by Ideamart