About this event
[Deadline of application: 15th October 2019]
The 2019 Coca-Cola Innov8 Hackfest is open for applications! Aligning with their sustainability initiatives, the world’s largest total beverage company is looking to digitize their value chain by leveraging disruptive technology, in partnership with Swire Coca-Cola, their 5th largest bottling partner.
They are now looking for startups based in China and Asia Pacific to contribute innovative solutions making use of cutting-edge technologies such as AI, cybersecurity, blockchain and data analytics that can potentially revolutionise their existing business models and assist them in making a difference in one of their key markets: China.
This year, the competition focuses on 5 categories:
1) Smart Retail & Consumer Engagement (B2B2C, B2C, O2O): Think of creative ways to attract, connect and engage consumers with new models focused on online community-based marketing surrounding social media sites (such as Wechat) to help with their product sell-in.
2) Customer Experience (B2B): Come up with integrative solutions to approach, connect and convert their Eating & Drinking customers with a focus on building CRM for all their sales channels and developing stronger bonds with them.
3) Advance Analytics & Data Visualization: Optimise Swire's existing database using advanced data analytics technology, which will guide them to make more informed decisions, identify opportunities and risks.
4) Digital Supply Chain: Minimise inefficiencies that have arisen in Coca-Cola's supply chain due to the presence of multiple partners by leveraging technologies to link data across the supply chain.
5) Other Value-Adding Innovations: Tell us any of your fresh, ground-breaking ideas that can potentially bring value to the Swire/Coca-cola business through digitization!
Are you a start-up based in China or Asia Pacific? Do you think you can make a difference?
If you have an exciting idea that can potentially help Swire/Coca-Cola develop a sustainable business, don't hesitate to be part of this exciting challenge, and stand a chance to win a guaranteed Proof-of-Concept, mentoring, networking and more!
Register before October 15th and submit to our platform a 10 slides PPT presentation!
- Guaranteed Proof-of-Concept + Gift Cards
Schedule for the day is not published