AngelHack Austin 2015
Welcome to the Eighth season of AngelHack!
- Saturday, May 09 2015
- 09:00 AM CDT
- Austin, Tx
Sponsor Prize: Amazon Web Services
- Challenge: As the IoT becomes more and more prevalent we're interested in seeing how people can connect IoT devices with AWS to collect data from previously unrecorded sources. What can you do with that data and what problems can you solve?
- Prize: $100 AWS Credits for all participants.
Sponsored by amazon web services
Sponsor Prize: ClusterPoint
- Challenge: Build any web or mobile applications, which uses Clusterpoint Cloud as back-end database solution.
- Prize: Clusterpoint Global Competition - $10,000 will be awarded to the best team that utilizes the Clusterpoint Cloud as a backend database in their project built during an Angelhack hackathon. Winners will be announced within 1 week after the series end.
Sponsor Prize: Dun & BradStreet
- Challenge: Create something new with the D&B Direct+ Web Visitor ID API, which accesses Dun & Bradstreet’s global database of nearly 300 million businesses. Prizes will be awarded to the submissions that 1) uncover new problems to solve; 2) teach us new things about our API; or 3) suggest new ways of growing business for our customers.
- Prize: The 1st and 2nd place teams of the challenge will win $1,500 and $1,000 cash respectively; 15 additional prizes up to $100 will be awarded for submissions that provide insightful feedback.
Sponsor Prize: Linode
- Challenge: Best use of Linode Services
- Prize: Each member of the winning team will receive 1 Google Nexus 7 tablet with a case and pre-installed developer tools including GitHub, Linode, and more.
Sponsored by Linode