AngelHack Delhi 2016
- Saturday, Jun 11 2016
- 08:00 PM IST
- Delhi, India
Grand Prize: An exclusive invite to our HACKcelerator Program
- A 12-week Curriculum to turn your hackathon idea into a startup reality
- A diverse network of both local and global mentors
- Weekly guest speakers
- A chance to fly to Silicon Valley for our Annual Global Demo Day and participate in a week of extensive pitch training!
Sponsored by Angelhack
HPE Haven OnDemand
Challenge: Build the most innovative cognitive computing solution to augment human intelligence using the HPE Haven OnDemand natural language processing, machine learning, and predictive analytics APIs.
Prize: 1 GoPro - HERO4 Session HD Waterproof Action Camera for each active member of the team (max 5 units).
Amazon Web Services
Challenge: Best use of AWS.
Prize: Amazon Kindle (1 per team member)
Prize: $100 in AWS Credits per person through AWS Activate and
- AWS Free Usage Tier
- 1 month AWS Support at Business level
- AWS Technical Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
- AWS Business Essentials Online Training ($600 value)
- 80 credits for Self-paced labs Training ($80 value)
- 1:1 Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
- Access to the Startup Blog and Startup Forum
- Special "Self-starter" Third-Party offers
Sponsored by amazon web services
Challenge: Develop an app for iOS, Android, web, or Windows that uses the WILL SDK with a focus on productivity, writing, games, or other novel uses of digital ink.
Global Prize The top two WILL SDK projects from all over the globe will win the following: • Selected as finalists in the global Wacom Inkathon • All expense paid trip to CES in January 2017 • Finalists will then pitch for a chance to win $10,000, $5,000, or $2500 prizes.
WILL SDK Link: https://developer.wacom.com/technologies/will-universal-ink Global Prize Submission Link: http://goo.gl/forms/tVJP8InYft
• The Challenge is Simple. AngelHack’s nonprofit arm, Code For A Cause, is challenging superhero coders to build a technology that will have a positive impact on the world, people, or environment.
• The Prize is Awesome. At the end of the 9th Global Series, the top three Code4Impact Award Winners will be invited to the AngelHack HACKcelerator Program. One of these three lucky teams will be flown out to San Francisco, for our 5th Annual Global Demo Day and will pitch to some of the largest Accelerators and Investors in the world, while meeting with leading social entrepreneurs. For more details click here.
Challenge: Create an application which functions as the virtual space for Coworking members of Social across the country - so far roughly 500 across Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
Sponsored by Social
Expedia Challenge – 1st Winning Team · 1000 USD Cash prize (split between team) For each member of the winning team (up to 5x): · Bose Earphones per team member. Expedia Challenge Judging Criteria: · Implementation Completeness · Innovation and Creativity · Business Value Add · Application to the Travel Industry
Sponsored by Expedia
Challenge: Share innovative ways to gift seamlessly through our smartphone app.
- Please do not build a Mobile App, we are looking for the best ways to better our existing app. After reviewing our app come by our table and pitch your solution.
Prize: • INR 7500 • 10 GESTUS (BEER/COFFEE) • 2 Co-working seats at The Founders Café (2 months) • A chance to work with GESTU ( Funded Start-up)